"The Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association is dedicated to the promotion, advancement, education and training of the industry for the protection of the environment, and the health, safety and comfort of society."
San Antonio Chapter
- This event has passed.
Fall 2017- Spring 2018 Plumbing Apprenticeship School
September 6, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - April 30, 2018 @ 9:00 pm
- Accepting Applications June 26, 2017 – July 15, 2017
- Department of Labor Approved Program (DOL)
- Must be employed by a PHCC Contractor member (see PHCC contractor member list at www.phcc-sanantonio.org )
- Sponsored by a PHCC Contractor employer
- Work during day and make a good wage
- Attend class 6 hours per week (160 hours/year)
- 4 year program to become a Journeyman Plumber (8000 On the Job working hours)
- Many benefits to attending a DOL approved program (Texas State Board of Plumbing Examiners recognized school)
- Academic credit upon completion (22 hours towards an Associates degree)
- Give PHCC-San Antonio chapter a call for more details and application! 210-824-7422