In order to promote the welfare of the Plumbing, Air Conditioning and Heating Industry, and the interest of our community, all members agree to abide by the following principles:
- To consider our trade worthy as affording us distinct opportunities to serve society.
- To improve ourselves, increase our efficiency, and enlarge our service, and by so doing attest our faith in the fundamental principles of life, that we profit most who we serve best.
- To realize that we are business people and ambitious to succeed; but that we are first ethical people and wish no success that is not founded on the highest justice and morality.
- To make all bids fair to our customer and ourselves, and include our overhead expenses and a just profit in each instance.
- To use modern engineering methods, and to insist on high grade materials and equipment which are always better for our customer and the public.
- To enter enthusiastically into the Association work, to give as well as take, and to do our part in elevating the industry.
- To support all progressive moves that are being carried out along the lines of trade extension standardization and sanitation.
- To conduct affairs that others in our business will find it wise, profitable, and conducive to happiness to emulate our example.